Using Campus Facilities in Hong Kong
- Students, staff and alumni of Yew Chung and Yew Wah are free to use the sports facilities except for booking of the gymnasium and the covered playground.
- Immediate family members are welcome to use the swimming pool at $30 per visit.
- Children aged 12 or below must be accompanied by an adult family member, mainly parents. When using the swimming pool, the family member must enter into the pool deck with the child within the eyesight of the lifeguards. The admission fee for the family member is $30.
- Fee charges are subject to change at the discretion of the Foundation.
|Sports Activities||Venue||Walk-in Fee for open session||Booking Fee
|Students/ Staff/ Alumni||Immediate family members|
|Table Tennis||Covered Playground||N/A||N/A||$60|
Payments could be made by cash, cash coupons or cheque:
- Coupons are available for purchase at the reception or the west gate entrance during office hours. Coupon are non-refundable
- Cheque should be made payable to “Yew Chung International School - Secondary”.
- Payment can also be made in person on the day that you come back and use the facilities.
Opening Hours and Booking
You may check the available time and book difference facilities at campus on http://www.ycef.com/booking or contact Support and Maintenance Division at 2339 6904.
Booking Procedures and Cancellation Policies
- The facilities can be booked on a first-come-first-serve basis and notice of 2-week beforehand is not required.
- In case if you would like to cancel the booking, please kindly contact us at least 3 days in advance from the scheduled booking.
Regulations of Using Sports Facilites
- Yew Chung students, staff and alumni should present their cards for identification and registration.
- Priority to use the sports facilities will be given to students.
- Sports facilities are available for booking on Saturday afternoon.
- Only students, staff and alumni are eligible to make booking of the gymnasium and the covered playground.
- Bookings should be made in person at the reception or via email at email@example.com. For cancellation, a 3 day advance notice from the scheduled booking should be given.
- Children aged 12 or below must be accompanied by an adult family member, mainly parents. When using the swimming pool, the family member must enter into the pool deck with the child. The admission fee for the family member is $30.
- Family members who need to wait for their children in the school could stay at the podium level, in the viewing balcony of the swimming pool on the 4/F or in the 8/F covered playground.
- Lockers are available for swimmers inside the changing room. Swimmers should bring their own locks.
- For all sports facilities, users must wear appropriate sports wear and non-marking sports shoes.
- Users should bring their own sports equipment including rackets and balls.
- No food or drink is permitted in the sports facilities.
- All users must follow the Regulations of Use when using the sports facilities.
- "Regulations of Use" are available to download here and will be posted on the notice board outside the swimming pool and gymnasium.
- The Foundation reserves the right to refuse admittance of any person to use the sports facilities.